Motor Trader Magazine and Warranty Solutions Group are extremely excited to announce a major new event specifically for the UK’s automotive retailing industry which is taking place at Silverstone racetrack later this year.
- The first ever Motor Trader Retailing Expo in partnership with Warranty Solutions Group launches for independent and franchised dealerships
- Thousands of dealers, suppliers and automotive professionals are expected during the one day event in October
- Dealers can stay ahead of the curve by discovering what’s new in the industry and how the changing retail landscape will impact them and their businesses
Following months of development and collaboration, we can finally reveal that the first ever Motor Trader Retailing Expo sponsored by WSG has been announced just this afternoon – and it’s already fast becoming the most anticipated event of its kind for independent and franchised dealerships.
On Tuesday 17th October 2023, thousands of dealers, suppliers and automotive professionals will gather at the home of British motor racing for an action-packed day. Alongside interactive workshops, a vast supplier exhibition area and top tips & insights from industry experts, there is also an impressive lineup of live stage seminars covering some of the most pertinent subjects & developments currently facing the motor industry.
This year’s theme is ‘The Future of Motor Retailing’ and, as the name suggests, the event focuses around equipping dealerships with all of the key tools, insights and knowledge to thrive in the rapidly-evolving marketplace.
Why should dealers attend?
- See and experience some of the most exciting new products and innovations from over 45 leading automotive suppliers including finance, auction, remarketing, dealer web design, vehicle valuation, paint protection and recruitment providers – plus many more!
- On the Live Stages, discover the key trends that are shaping the motor industry and listen to insightful talks & top tips from industry experts across a huge range of topics such as legal & regulatory changes, digital marketing, finance, warranty and more…
- Learn valuable insights and hear real-life case studies & best practices from some of the UK’s leading independent and franchised dealerships
- Take away lots of great tips from the informative workshops in the two dedicated workshop areas
- Brush up on your EV knowledge with the EV Retailing Summit, which features a dedicated Live Stage, a jam-packed agenda on the future of EV retailing and even practical demonstrations in the pit lane garages around promoting dealer safety during EV repairs
- Head down to the exciting show zone on the track where fun challenges are waiting for a more immersive, hands-on experience!
- Complimentary goodie bag for every delegate
Tickets are FREE to all dealer staff. Get yours here: https://bit.ly/41zUSWy.
Please tell us or Motor Trader if you have any suggestions for seminar topics, speakers or suppliers that you’re interested in seeing on the day. You can email us directly at email@example.com.
We’d like to thank the Motor Trader team for allowing to us to collaborate and partner with them on what is set to be a spectacular day for dealerships and automotive professionals across the UK.
See you there!