Customer Care Champion
Customer Care Champion
- Salary: £17,290, increasing to £19,760 after the first 3 months (inline with increase in hours)
- Hours: 35 per week, increasing to 40 hours after the first 3 months
- Location: Leeds office
- Holiday: 25 days per year, plus all UK bank holidays
- Bonuses: Company discounts, regular social events and holiday buy-back
Warranty Solutions Group is the UK’s only 5 star rated motor warranty company. Fuelled by quality and passion, we provide drivers with the country’s best warranty products for used vehicles through our network of approved dealerships.
As a result of our commitment to excellence, we’ve grown much quicker than expected and now find ourselves in the fantastic position of needing even more talented people to keep up with demand!
We are looking for a Customer Care Champion to join our ranks. Under the guidance and leadership of our Customer Care Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the brilliant customer experience that we’ve worked hard to create, whilst helping to build advocacy and drive loyalty.
This is a fast-paced, rewarding role that’s based at our new Leeds office. You’ll be working as part of a team of 5, with the full support of the wider company. The job involves lots of communication and collaboration as you will be talking to customers and dealers – so an outgoing, proactive and compassionate attitude is a must!
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responding to customers via multiple channels (telephone, email, live chat, Messenger, Whatsapp)
- Signposting customers to information, providing guidance and resolving queries
- Collecting customer intelligence to help shape our products and services
- Making welcome calls to new customers and dealers
- Service call check-ins
- Listening to and acting on feedback
- Conflict management and complaint resolution
- Some admin work
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in a service-orientated business
- Excellent listening, communication and relationship management skills
- Emotional intelligence and compassion – ability to relate to anyone and find the right solutions
- A charismatic, honest and proactive approach with strong initiative
- Experience in Word and Excel
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- A good sense of humour
Don’t miss out on this brilliant opportunity – send your CV through the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Why join us?
Fast growing company
We’re experiencing phenomenal growth and it’s a super exciting time to join us!
We’ll help you accelerate your career and continue your professional development.
You’ll have a career you love with a family that really cares when you join our dynamic team.
“Incredible things in the business world are never achieved by a single person, but by a team.”